BI CORE (NLP + DATA-MINING) + BIG-DATA ANALYSIS + SUPERVISED/UNSUPERVISED LEARNING = PRESCRIPTIVE ANALYTICS
- Classify product features that frustrate and upset your customers.
- Know is your USP really correlates with your products.
- Get signals on serious communications issues related to your brand.
- Find semantic concepts (emotional, rational) that characterize your real brand perception and generate brand positioning mapping.
- Learn on competitors marketing strategy: get signals and build interactive calendar on the actual competitor's marketing tactics: new ads on display, new product launch, new offer, new content published.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses relative to competitors, to build more productive brand-marketing strategy and create real brand differentiation.
- Generate reports on your precise customer persona (interest graph,
demographics, motivational triggers etc.) and potential customers
(analyze competitors audience).
- Understand your audience better : Who are they? What do they like/dislike?
- Find their true unmet needs.
- What content themes / trends engage more with the potential audience.
- Create more effective communication tactics that captivate your users.
Help your brand and product become the best solution for your customers.
Our service is a complete business intelligence suite: we focus attention not only on your brand metrics and performance indicators but take into account key competitors... Analyzing their actual communications strategy (pr/content), advertisement, brand perception, and external brand-related tactics.
Our technology helps NOT ONLY track brand mentions and classify them based on tonality (positive/negative/neutral), but much more... we're looking for their true grounds - clustering tonality "items" according to product features (what features really frustrate your customers - price, value, quality, anything else?) and relevant target audience segment.
Your issue is our main priority. Our 24/7 support team is here to help you and make sure our product is up to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get our media resources and learn more about our brand.Get our booklet
If you have some questions regarding our product and its features, please, contact our sales email@example.com